Power Mains Network Decoupler NA7 COMFORT ( Demand Switch )
Mains voltage automatically activated as long as it is needed! Mounted in the fuse box, it automatically interrupts the mains voltage as soon as the last consumer (e.g. the bedside lamp) is switched off and switches the mains voltage back on automatically and without delay as soon as a consumer is switched on. Eliminate low frequency electric, magnetic field as well as dirty electricity in the affected area.
- VDE Certification
- Works reliably also with dimmers, fluorescent lamps, energy saving lamps, halogen lamps and start-up electronics.
- Orientation lights in the light switches and infant night lights also work with disconnected power flow.
- Reverse and excess voltage protected.
- LED light to show disconnected power.
- LED-supported function diagnose for easy installation and operation.
- Higher resilience: 16A backup fuse
- Very low ripple: <4 mV
- The TOPSELLER among the demand switches!
Scope of delivery
- Mains decoupler
- system indicator light mains
- filter X21
- Installation instructions
- Nominal voltage / capacity: 16 A, 230 VAC +/- 10%
- 3500 watt bulb load
- Mechanical operating time of relay: approx. 15,000,000 switching cycles
- Single-pole disconnection: for optimum operator protection and minimum residual ripple
- A low resistance outlet will allow optimal channeling in the case of overcouplings
- < 4 mV
- Surveillance voltage: DC voltage (230 VDC, max. 8 mA) uncritical with regard to the building biology standards